Can you finish this Stanley Park Quiz?
If you have been to Stanley Park, you would know that there are ton of things to see! There are historic landmarks all around as you make your way down the seawall. However, can you guess all 5 of our Stanley Park ‘must-sees’ from our Stanley Park Quiz? Let’s test your local-knowledge!
Never been to Stanley Park? Even better! Take this as a fun day trip guide and find as many spots as you can! Don’t worry, if you are stuck, we have a second hint.
Really, REALLY stuck? Reveal the answer!
1) This first landmark is more than a million years old! It stands tall and indestructible. The name of this landmark can also mean to camp without a tent. What landmark are we talking about?
Siwash Rock, Stanley Park
2) This next landmark is named after a nocturnal, semiaquatic rodent.
Beaver Lake, Stanley Park
3) You are going to need a wetsuit for these chilly waters. Especially if you are a girl!
Girl in a wetsuit Sculpture, Stanley Park
4) One of the world’s most renowned playwrights could tell you about all the trees present in this next landmark.
Shakespeare Garden, Stanley Park
5) You are better to plug your ears here at 21:00 hours!
9 o Clock Gun, Stanley Park
Do something new and fun this weekend and challenge yourself with our quiz! We would love to know how you did so let us know through Facebook or Instagram and tag us in your pictures!
Bikes on Robson is a bike rental shop in Vancouver Downtown. our mission is to ensure customer satisfaction and financial growth through exceptional customer service, Bicycle rental, professional bicycle tune-ups and bike services along with providing quality bicycles and accessories.